The Dayton Ski & Board Club offers a variety of activities beyond the typical winter sports of skiing and snowboarding. Whether your interests are tennis, golf, mountain biking, rollerblading, or touring interesting places, DSBC has an activity that you will are bound to enjoy. Please note that your membership:
- allows you to participate in all organized group sponsored activities, events, or trips at the membership rate.
- begins immediately upon joining and runs through September 30th*.
- Permits your children, under 21 years of age, who share your residence to be associated with this membership for no extra charge.
- provides access to the DSBC website and online directory.
* The year membership ends is determined based on the date the member joins. If the membership begins before the final ski trip of the current year, membership ends September 30th of the current year. If the membership begins after the final ski trip, membership will continue until September 30th of the following year.
Annual Membership Rates
Membership Fee: $25 per person. All applicant(s) must be 21 years of age or over. Any children, 18 or older, associated with your membership should also complete a membership form. There is no membership fee for children 18 – 20 living in your residence full or part-time.
Renew Your Membership Online
Dayton Ski & Board Club allows its members to start to renew 42 days prior to their membership expiration date. You can renew during this period by clicking on the renew icon next to your name at the top of the page.
|This renew icon will only be visible if your membership is up for renewal
When you click on the icon, you will be brought to the renewal wizard where you can conveniently renew online.